Honey Nut Cheerios & Ahold Delhaize Donation & Sweepstakes Program
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q. How does this program work?
1. Find a Honey Nut Cheerios box from participating retailers including Food Lion, Hannaford, Giant, Martin's Food, and Stop & Shop.
2. Register or log in on this site to scan.
3. Scan the logo of where you shop on your box with your mobile device camera.
4. Enter your ZIP code.
That's it! Once you've completed those steps, you'll have made a donation (worth 5 meals*) to your local food bank and have received a chance to win the Grand Prize (a year's worth of General Mills cereal).**
See the Program Terms and Conditions and Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. What is the prize for this program?
- A. FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES: a year's supply of cereal (awarded in the form of a $365 gift card to an Ahold Delhaize grocery store).
Limit one prize per person. See the Official Rules for complete details including ARV.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You can scan up to 10 boxes during the promotion period 10/1/19-11/30/19 or before the $150,000 donation goal has been met. That's 10 donations (50 meals*) and 10 sweepstakes entries towards the Grand Prize.
- Q. How does scanning work?
- A. Once you've got a Honey Nut Cheerios box from Food Lion, Hannaford, Giant, Martin's Food, or Stop & Shop, you'll scan your store's logo on the back of the box with the camera on your device (a smartphone or tablet).
You can scan up to 10 boxes total during the promotion period 10/1/19-11/30/19 or until the maximum donation goal has been met.*
After you've successfully completed your first scan, you'll enter your ZIP code to determine where your donations will go.
You must be registered or logged in to scan. And if you don't have a camera on your device or don't have a box to scan, don't worry! You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here.
- Q. I'm having trouble scanning. What should I do?
- A. First, make sure you've allowed this site access to the camera on your device. Next, be sure that you're scanning a participating store logo, available on the back of Honey Nut Cheerios boxes at Food Lion, Hannaford, Giant, Martin's Food, and Stop & Shop. Lastly, be sure the logo on your box is shown within the guidelines on the camera's screen and is fully visible and clear, so that it can properly be scanned.
If all else fails, we've got you covered. Enter by clicking here.
- Q. When will I know if I'm a Grand Prize winner?
- A. We'll draw the names of winners on or around December 2, 2019.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- A. Try these troubleshooting tips:
1. Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser
3. Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.